Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bits and Pieces of Updates...This is gonna be long (?)

Whats going on?
Finally I've got sometime to spam here.

Going into the second week of the semester, some things begins to settle down, others still lingers with a huge question mark.

Last sunday, went to a historical street with no history called Jonker. Watch some lion dance and stuff. Pretty pack there. But anyway guess it was fun.

Monday, was assinged to a tutor that kinda have a bad reputation among students, but I dunno... I guess I just holds no grudge agains any lecturer. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, there isn't much that I can do.

My hands are pretty tied up with the assingments. Its just the second week, but we'll be conduction our first meeting this week, not knowing how many members we'll end up with. Things turned out harder that I thought it would. I thought it would be easy to find groups members, but well... I guess I should've known better, that everyone has their own group of friends, just enough to form their own group if not more than enough. I mean c'mon I went through that before, being in a group where I just knew everyone. Now being in a group full of strangers, I had to ponder on how'd we all work together, and get this shit worked out. God damn group assingment!

How ironic I should mention this
Hmm... I thoughted it'll come and go without me notice-ing it, but damn today's valentine's day. But what happens to those without a valentine? Life goes on, lol. Funny I should mention this here, but uh... well, first of all, my friend message me asking me any suggestion for celebrating valentine in this sleepy hollow town. I'm sorry I couldn't help out, but I think everyone knows that I'm as lame as guy can be, with no impressive ideas. Hell I can't even help acting like a boring stump. Well, I never did change though I tried (this, I guess, people will have to take my word for it), unfortunetly.

Anyway, sunday was suppose to be celebrating the singles. Tradition had it that single girls will throw mandrin orange into the river in hopes of clogging it, no, in hopes of finding a husband. How the details goes about is beyond me.

Well, I guess thats all for now. I shoudn't crap too much.

I'm sorry for who I am
I wish I could change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home