Monday, January 30, 2006

What can I say. The Chinese Lunar New Year has came, thought this year's a total different for me and my family due to the recent departure of my grandfather. Well, for one, certain people might actually "mind" if we pay a visit to their house, as it's consider as, err...I don't know what word to be used for that. But anyway, though many of our relative says they don't mind, but my parents decided not to do so (Heck we all knows how people oftent say something they don't mean XD ). Anyway we did went over to both side grandmother's home. And it wasn't short of fun either.

One thing for sure, this time around the story was all about eating. Heh. Reunion dinner, had my favourite "nyonya dish" at my dad's side and BBQ at my mom's side there. Meh, a reunion dinner couldn't get any better than this XD. That night, I ate more than needed too, but hell with such temptation, no one could resist ( no one ought to anyway ).

And as for today, my uncle came back from Germany, and he's a chef there now after 5 years migrating there. As one might guess, he prapared some Italian cuisine for us. It was my first time eating european food, but damn it was good.

LOLZ, it was all about eating and only eating. But that's what's lifes all about. Now my semester breaks only one week left. Hope my exam result will be a positive one this time around, though the chances are obviously slim, if any.

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home