Saturday, February 04, 2006

End of semester break

A couple of days ago, me and my family went down to Kuala Lumpur, and the best part of the trip:- Driving

Well, my first driving for some 130Km straight, lol. Ok, I know it means nothing as there's a whole bunch of guys my age or younger out that that does that distance every weekend, but hey, everything has its first time. Thank god we hit the road early and there wasn't any bumper to bumper crawl, but enough vehicals (some taking an evening drive, some well beyond the speed limits, and some test running their car's top speed) to give the real feel of running on a highway, keeping alert all the time while switching lanes and so on. Whats more, it rained heavily on our way back, thus give the experience of driving in such condition at 100Kmph (only, some might say, but I have the life of my family in my hands for goodness sake >.<). So all in all, the experience was a complete package, minus the traffic jam in this overpopulated city. (But heck, traffic jam requires patiens, not experience )

Hmm. At this time of the year, my parents wouldn't have much cash left to splash out on new clothes, heh. I was suppose to get a new shoe anyway, but what's ironic, the mall was bigger than I can ever cover all in a day, and yet I couldn't find one that I was looking for (But there were lots of nice shirt, except that they weren't on my shooping list). Well, I did found one, but it was way too large for me, and they doesn't have a proper size that fits me. There goes that nice shoe

But anyway, we drop by at the Aquaria (an marine life exhibition). It was damn crowded on that day and needless to say, there was countless bad experience with all this public. Some seems like they are camping infront of a particular aquarium, and some decide to walk instead of using the moving platform going through the largest aquarium there (simulating a ocean environment with real shark (small though) swimming around. Ah, peoples, I'll never understand them.

Camera flashes were strictly prohibited, so I took most of the picture with my handphone cam, but needless to say, they quality were stoneage-like. But anyway, these are just the picture taken from the large "ocean" aquarium.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Uh, those quality sucks big time. Added with all the light reflection, its really bad, lol.
This was the best I found. Its a small aquarium though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ps: With this post, this is what my semester break is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home