Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Harder and harder to breath

What a bad kick off to this sem. I'm just soo stress out, and its just the first week for god sake.

Just as if I hadn't had my hands full going into this week, my computer went down with corrupted boot file or for whatever reason it just won't boot up. So with hardly any time to back up all my files, I just reformat the whole HDD loosing all 60+ gigs of data. I won't wanna go through the details of all the problems i face trying to reinstall Windows XP (Damn these unbootable cd).

And when I though I have time to start finishing all the academic related stuff that have to be done this week, the newly install Operating System yields another shit load of problems. None of my P2P software works and I'm stranded with no Microsoft Office software, and I could hardly open any notes that i've downloaded either in .doc or .ppt format. My notes are all 1 weeks behind time and I'm still trying here to get all essential software to be installed. Guess I can just forget about recovering all that gigs of data that i've losted. Damn!

Sigh. It just pissed me off to see each time my P2P software attempts to download something, my internet connection just gets cuts off. The hell is wrong with it?

At depressing times like this, I oftent listent to certain song just to make me feel better, but now those song are gone and I can hardly download any of em back. Meh, how bad can this be? The only song that was saved was the one my friend send to me through e-mail, and I just redownload from there, lolz ^^.

I'm always walking the line, day by day closing to the unluckier side.

So much for the bads. So whats good about it?

I actually installed the latest Yahoo Messanger and got the MSN Instant Messanger client as well. RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home