Sunday, April 17, 2005

Temporary freedon at a last

Wow, been awhile since I've updated here.


Exam was finally over last thursday. Ever since then, i was kinda addicted to my onlince MMORPG game. Heh, porbably due to the fact that i haven't been playing it for so long, there's just so much to do, hehe.


Anyway, here comes the much anticipated 2 months break. Oh year, read---> TWO long months. Not that I hate holidays, but i personally feel that 1 months break will be sufficient for me to have enough rest, and play my games of course. Now two months is just overkill. What's more, result will be out on the thrid week of the break, if all papers pass, hell I'll be able to have this whole holiday to myself. But if I were to fail any paper, there goes the two months break. I'll instead have to sudy for the supplimentry paper.


Speaking of the exam...hmm, well, honestly i must admit that I have no confidence in some of the paper. Well, this is the consequence of not serious my studies. Well, this is not the first time though. Each time at the sem, I'll tell myself that next sem, i'll try harder and make sure that I won't go into the holidays. But oh well, it's just like another typical new year resolutions.


Anyway, this two weeks i guess i shouldn't be thinking too much about it. Just wanna be carefree, heh.


Oh well, tho months, guess i'll miss my uni life and my close friends (T.T). But heck, time flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home