Tuesday, March 01, 2005

So much for my empty prayers

Each time when i say a prayer, i always hope that my life will go smoothly, and i'll suceed in everything that i do, or any decision that i make. But till today, it doesn't seems like any of it has been granted. Lately, i've been facing lots of obstacles in my life.

Just when i tought that there's better days ahead now that my mid term's over, again i've been hit by a shit again. Damn.

OMG, what can i do now? Sigh. I just wish i can have some room to breath.

Sometimes i wonder if i'm a very sinful guy. Though i use to think that i'm lucky in certain thing, but somehoe my life's never been easy. Anything that i want or do, it's sure to be full of obstacles and i can only achive sucess in some while ohers just failed along the way. Many times i had curse my luck, asking why does this all happens to me. Man, how i wish i could just put this out of my head and don't wanna think anything about it. It's just so sad that my life's full of this kind of problems. Even sadder is that my mood here is always a sad tone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home