Monday, February 28, 2005

There's no solution...

Finally, the mid term will be the next day. But well, i guess i'm still not prepare as ever. Somehow this paper is so much harder than the rest. It's hard even before i take it, lol. Ok anyway, enough of it. I hope tomorrow will come and go fast.

Anyway, tomorrow after the exam, my group of friends will be celebrating the birthday of a friend of my friend. Oh well, she's a friend of my alright, just that not so close, that's why i use the phrase friend of my friend. Whatever...

Most probably they might be celebrating it at the beach. now this is something new. It's a very nice place actually, as it's seldom being done at there. New scenario, new fun...also new challenge, that is lighting the candle with the beach breeze blowing constantly, hmm..... This is gonna be fun anwyay, lol.

I guess tonight I might just go to bed early, making sure I'm not too tired tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home