Sunday, February 27, 2005

Feel like I'm gonna be hit by a truck...

Yep, this time around, the impact ain't here yet. But I'm already feeling the pressure of it. The pressure of feeling lifeless and wishing I was dead on the night of this coming monday.

Yet another exam is on the way. This time around, it has no mercy. I can't understand a single shit. I went through it over and over again but it's still so much of a stranger to me. I can't digest this crap. It's times like this that I wish I hadn't take engineering in the first. If only i didn't my life would've been much better than this. Now that I'm in too deep, there's no turning back. My life's screwed.

Well, anyway, I had went to MP this evening, to make myself a new spectacles and had Kenny Rogers for my dinner. This trip was short, but it made my day. At least some time off the academic shits. Man, now i dunno what to do for my monday test. It's the first time in my entire pathetic life that i feel so helpless, like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered. Oh well, that's life.

Life's a bitch and so am I. It's a bitch because of my weak academic and my laziness to improve thus creating all this pressure in my life. And I'm a bitch coz I keep bitching about it.

Sigh, i think i better go to bed now before my words gets out of line. Hopefully tomorrow holds a better day...just like back then when i was 16 and a little more green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home