Saturday, February 19, 2005

19 Feb 05...........somehow I'm still alive.

Wow, thank god my illness got much better by today, i felt so mcuh more better than yesterday, although the ache in my stomach somehow is still there. It comes on and off, but anyway i manage to pull myself through the exam without a single hitch, i mean in terms of concentration of course. It's still a hell of a hard paper afterall.

Later on, one of my friends planned to go see some chinese lion dance perfomance that evening, but unfortunetly one of her friends fell sick. And well, there goes another outing plan that could have make life less boring for the day. Oh well, now's a season for people to fall sick i guess.

Anyway i'm glad that i'm back on my own two feet, no more zombie-like sicko that hybernates the whole day. But hell, i didn't do any studies today. Hope i can start it by tomorrow. I hope....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home