Friday, February 18, 2005

What a day...i feel like I've been hit by a truck.

Today, I felt sick. Got some high fever, and then a bad headache and stomachache. Damn, I was suppose to revise for my paper the next morning, but I was grounded for almost the whole day. My head was so pain to do anything and so I slept for the whole morning and afternoon. Thank god by evening the pain subsided and my headache's gone. Finally I manage to pick up those notes and do some revision, but I guess it just wasn't enough. Afterall, I didn't do it seriously as I didn't have the mood to push hard anyway. Sigh, I guess this paper is a goner.

Well, I think that I am a pretty weak guy. Fall sick and I'm grounded for the whole day. I really hate times like this when I fall sick. It's been this way since I was young. Whenever I fall sick, I'll tend to become very weak, at times I can barely walk or even think straight. All I did was just lie down the whole day and hybernate. In the end of the day, so many thing were left undone. It's sucks big time man.

Oh well, I have two more papers after this, and hell I won't wanna screw this papers up. I hope that I'll fully recover soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home