Monday, February 21, 2005

Can I handle it?

Lately, I've been in alot of pressure (i think i've said it a dozen times before). Mostly it's from exam, not all but mostly. And well,somehow this has kinda change me. At home, i sometimes become kinda quiet that my mom begin to ask me if everything's alright. And me, of course i'll just say yeah, just tired. What actually i'm doing is that there's so many thing on my mind that i keep thinking about it over and over again.

But of course i don't wantto look like a problematic guy all the time. Sometimes i just try not to think bout those problems and focus on other thing that can makes me happy, or relieve. But if i can't do so, then i might just end up puting up a fake smile. Sadly...

Sometimes i just don't know what to do. Should i just put up a fake smile and make everyone around me to feel please to be with me? Or should i just show my true self and mood and piss everyone off...oh well.

Anyway, lately this problems did drive me to listent to more sad, angry dark theme songs...my latest favourite song is SCARS by Papa Roach. The lyrics goes something like this:
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
And my weakness is that I care too much
And the scares reminds me that the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home