Thursday, February 17, 2005

If I had one wish

I wonder what would i ask for...

Lets see. Maybe I'll ask for that my special someone will accept me one day. But this might sounds like putting a charm on her, damn it's fake, let's just forget this wish and let things go naturally. Maybe I wanna be a billionair, afterall money can buy almost everything these days. But erm...with lotsa money comes high danger too, I'll be everyone's target. Or maybe I'll ask for a long life...and live like a useless immortal? Nah, life's boring to be lived forever. Ok, I'll ask for another 100 more wishes adn try out one by one :P.

Well, I sometimes miss having a happy life, like I used to back at primary school and high school. Everyday I just go back and think of finishing up my academic works and then it's playtime. It's like this everyday, I don't come back feeling down, with lost of shits in my mind. But that's what had happend to me. There's just so much to care about, so many problems on my mind, and before I can slove it, another one comes.

So, the question here is how do i make my life as good as before with just one wish? Can I just simple ask "I hope that I wouldn't have any problem"? I doubt it's as simple as that, there's gonna be a comsequence. Like, we'll loose something, someone, who knows how our life will change? Or maybe I'll just ask for that I won't have any feelings? No feelings nothing to care about and thus no problems. But I don't wanna live as a robot. Well, now how 'bout changing myself instead. Change into a better person, a perfect one maybe? But heck, i won't be myself anymore, and there's no guarantee the people i love will accept this new me. I'd rather be myself.

Well, in the end, i have nothing to wish for. In my opinion, if we want a better life, we ourself have to search for it, work it out ourself, not go on a genie hunting to have our wish granted and hoping for a better life. I myself isn't a perfect person, I make alot of mistake, piss many people of adn I suffered the consequence too. It's just sad that i've become the king of ignored. Yeah, i've been ignore by people, and it make me feel like an outcast sometimes. I'm just sad and disappointed, but what can i do? i've make my mistake. i just hope I can be a better person someday.

And oh, about the wish, maybe I'll just ask for this afterall...that the genie will be a real person and give her the chance to live life as a real human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home