Wednesday, February 23, 2005

23 Feb....yet I'm still alive

Yeah, another paper has gone with the wind, i mean with the time. oh, the lecturer did mention that the paper will be hard, hard till we'll laugh at our self, cool. Oh yeah, i think i've laugh too much till I cried in tears of joy, cooler still. Anyway, as screwed as it may be, it's over for now. Next paper is next monday, this friday, assignment due date. Guess what, I haven't touch a single thing of that. Man, life's so beautiful.

Anyway, I'm hopin' that after next monday, I'll have some free time. I plan to get a new 3rd party HSF cooler for my comp. CPU, the sound is just driving me nuts. And hell, the PSU begin to make some tell-tale sign that it'll retire soon. There goes another couple hundred bucks. If the casing is too small for either CM hyper 48 or thermalright XP-120, the casing need to go too. OMG, i'll go bankrupt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home