Monday, February 07, 2005

~CNY~

Chinese new year is just around the croner, yeah. And it's holiday again, mid term break actually. I've got a 1 week off. Ain't long actually, just ain't enough to make me miss anything actually :P.

Anyway, this festive, as usual, it's very predictable for me. Year in year out it's all the same old story. House visiting, collecting "ang pau"s, eat 'n drink...oh well, there ain't anything more to it. The only difference is well, probably the amount of cash collected, that is, it's decreasing. No, it never increase, sad to say. Anyway, this time around I might need those cash, coz I'm dyin' to change my PC stock HSF to one that doesn't sounds like a vaccum cleaner running at full load. And oh, probably a new casing too :P.

But one thing I have to say is that i ain't enjoying this festive season as I use tho back in those good old days when i was 10 and a little more green. I dunno why i got this way, maybe i've got too many problems in my mind, maybe it's the damn exam that's bugging me, maybe I'm to old for it anymore...maybe it's all of it. But anyway, enjoy it or not, this week ain't here to stay, it'll be gone before anyone knows it. It won't be long, it won't...

Anyway, one thing that's good bout this is that it gives me a break of all those shits, at least I can smile for awhile, though it's for awhile.

Anyone out there whom still enjoys this festive season, please make the most out of it. Go out there 'n enjoy yourself. Happy Chinese New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home