Monday, February 14, 2005

Hell days ahead

It's 14 Feb. Yeah, so what? 14 ain't a nice number. It's the middle of the months, where everyone goes bankrupt =P...what's with the fuss and buzz of 14 Feb?

Oh yeah, it's valentine's day. So, I'm gonna wish happy valentine to all..wait, not all...to those who's lucky enough to celebrate it. Yeah, happy valentine day. To me, this day means no shit to me. Ok, I'm still single, and so I won't and can't and don't appreciate this day. What can i do? This is my life. While my friends, guys and girl will be out there having some good times with their significant other, while me, it'll be another boring day at home.

But oh well, it's been 19 years this way, no shit to complain about. Anyway this time around, it ain't this day that's bugging me. It's my oncoming exam, in a group of four they're heading here, damn.

I really hate times like this, though i can't say this is the first time, but i just can't stand the pressure. Form every corner of my life, all this shits come pounding on me, add with the exam pressure is gonna kill me fast. It's driving me closer to my grave. Sigh...

Anyway, instead of wishing myself happy valentine, I'm just gonna wish myself good luck, happy exam-ing =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home