Sunday, February 13, 2005

Aftermath of CNY

CNY holiday finally comes to an end. Though at times it does gets boring, but I'd rather have a longer break, coz once the sem resumes, it's hell time again.

Anyway, this cny is just another typical cny, the norms of going out on first and second day to visits everyone that's, err...well, the same relatives year in year out :P

But on friday, my friend (a former friend at MMU in Malacca that has transfered to cyberjaya) Glen came down to malacca to visits some of his relatives here...of course we took this opportunity to meet up. On friday night, we went for a show entitle Seoul Raiders. Then on Saturday, he came over to my place, and then afterthat went to meet another two other friends of us whom just came back to malacca, Alan and Gan. Ironically, when we went to their place, both of them were playing computer games. I would have expected them to feel tired of the long trip, but well, never underestimate this guys :D. we planed to go for dinner at night on that day, but Glen had to go back that night.

So, that's how my CNY went, almost boring had my friend did not came down here.

Anyway, next week onwards, I have 4 exam papers waiting, none of which i'm prepare for...damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home