Tuesday, February 15, 2005

An open letter for me

Dear Hornet,

Hi there. How are u doing lately? Enjoy torturing u'rself, eh? What's up man, looks like u ain't sitting on top of the world. I know u've been under a constant n heavy pressure lately, but trust me, 60% of it is unecessary. Ok, 20% is unavoidable, but what's with the rest?

U're having some issues man. Better suck up u'r pride and come down back to earth. If u think u've kept u'r head low enough, keep it lower, it ain't enough. This world is all about having confidence, but at the same time, facts are there all the time, adn they will always do. So, stop hiding from it, and face it. Go out there and face the truth man. Don't grab what isn't u'rs, leave it if it belongs to someone else.

And oh, u've got 4 exam papers comin' u'r way, aren't u gonna do anything bout it? I know u've been pretty addicted to Maple Story MMORPG lately, but hey, i do hope u put that aside and start with u'r exam matters man. Don't wanna be cryin's over 5 F's when u'r result comes out, ain't u?

BTW, believe u u'rself do notice some weakness in u'rself. Yeah, u cab't socialize, but hey, it's goddamn important ya know. Be it makin' friends or even, well, let's just say this involves a girl. Yeah, if u think having the heart n feelings does it perfect, think again. Being caring alone just doesn't cut it anymore. U've gotta know how to communicate, and make them like u by the way u talk to them, not the way u treat them. U can treat a person nice, but if u bored 'em to death, it spells DOOM. I know this is gonna be hard for u, considering how little friends u have and how u socialize, but hell, u've gotta to change, like it or not, hard or easy.

Also, u are such a dark person. All u'r toughts are somewhat dark adn negetive. Maybe too much punk rock and nu-metal songs, I'd say. How bout listening to songs like "Love Is In The Air" ? Ok, romantic songs are just not the in-thing. I don't like it too anyway, forget it. But hey, don't keep putting sad, anger ridden lines in your Ym status man, althought it's some nice and meaning-full lines from u'r favourite song's, but think of what the others might think bout u? U may have a reason, but keep it to u'rself man.

Go think about it man. If u remains the same as u are now, u'll loose everything u ever wanted, trust me. U'll be better off dead. Go do u'r best, n go for pro, man. I hope to see some sucess in u.

So long.

Your alter ego,
NIGHTHAWK

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading that letter injects sum much needed motivation to my soul. Dude, it starting to creep me out how ur so much similar to me.

i'm born on 85, never had a gf, a loner, very few frens, i'm a poor poor communicator, i have no talents, i'm always pessimistic, likes sad songs (welcome to my life ~ simple plan), always stressed out, have nobody to vent or share my pain, nobody to understand me......it hurts. damn. nobody respects me. U know, i'm always a nice guy, generous but i've been used more often than appreciated. i'm nice, but most of the times ppl don't see it coz i feel afraid to socialize. in the end, i become an outcast, n they all think i'm arrogant or a snob but in reality i just am not able to show it man. maybe its true that nice guys r last. I tried to socialize but to no avail. sumtimes even embarassing myself in the process. it breaks me. when i thought i finally manage to take a step forward, sumthing comes up n pushes me back 2 steps. it breaks my heart n shatters my confidence. i've tried, but in the end a waste of effort. i don't get it, i got a good family, my dad can buy me wat i want, i should be happy but i'm not. ppl don't see my pain. among my few frens i'm quite a happy guy, among ppl i dont know, i keep a stone face. they dont see my pain. i dont want to show it either. if i show it , they may think im weak. i am weak but i dont want them to see that. fuck even sumtimes my frens becomes my enemies. they make a fool out of me in front of ppl. but i'm afraid to lose them coz i got too few frens.

but all that give me sum motivation to try harder. i still believe someday, i will be the person i want to be. someday i will break out of my shell. someday i will be stronger. i will show them all.....the underdog can rise above all of them.

Hornet, we can do it man. don't give up. I think i'm in a worse situation than u anyway but we can do it. our time will come.....

1:23 AM  
Blogger Garry said...

Hi cyrick,

It does indeed creep me out too, to see how similer we both are, right to the fact that we're born on 85.

Well, the only difference is, i guess, the friends that we have. Just like u, me too always try to be a nice guy. I'm not boasting myelf, but that's the only thing i can do to gain friends, as i can't socialize well. I'm a loner most of the time, but thankdul to have this few nice friends of mine. these people, they doesn't humiliate me, or at the least the does show some respect to me, although how sincear it is is a different story.

I've fell for a girl before, truly love her alot, but unfortunetly, i failed like shit. Yeah, when this shit happens, our confidence tend to fall. i can't help it.

But believe me, we would someday be someone we've always wanted to be. we won't be loney for life, we would find someone we love, have friends that can appreciate us for who we are, who we can share our problems with...all of this might be a little late, but heck, we will do it. No one deserve to be a loner.

i'm glad to meet someone who's just like me. And i believe we both will have a much better life than this. What's important is to keep our confidence and the rest will come to us. Just keep the faith.

12:16 AM  
Blogger morph85 said...

Iiii... copy my idea a~ Oooo...

Haha... nice piece of work here. Keep it up~

9:16 AM  
Blogger Garry said...

ya, like i said at u'r blog ma, i wan to borrow u'r idea =P
no need to pay copyright, right?
lol lol =P

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://kfxgzeuf.com/oyso/bgme.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://otdacjcq.com/ubuu/taxy.html]Cool site[/url]

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://kfxgzeuf.com/oyso/bgme.html | http://yqamfqjc.com/lpdo/bkkf.html

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home