Thursday, November 01, 2007

Final Thoughts

Finally I got myself to write this. It's now like, 3rd week of the holidays already.


Last semester was something that was so different from the semester before, I’m not sure what I would like to write about here. I mean, started with the supp exam and all, it wasn’t the best of ways to kick of a new semester. There was also this subject where the lecturer changed the timeslot of the one I registered for, and not only it caused me to have to drop one subject (great work there to the management), I also had to change the lecture group to another one, which clashes with the subject that I drop (as the previous one clash with a core subject that I cannot drop). How tragic.

Ironically, Multimedia Tech was one of the more interesting subjects I guess, with all the assignment and stuff. Making that video for the assignment stuff was one of the best things I could do. Other than that, everything was pretty routine, I just exist everyday. The other two subjects had a good lecturer handling it, pretty lenient and easy going. What’s more, my assignment was totally dependent on my group. Both subject, I owe them to my group leader

I don’t really recall much from this semester anyway, probably because of the reason I’ve stated earlier, nothing much to recall anyway. Ups and down, me being and idiot from time to time, I turned 22, got only a wish (much appreciated) from someone other than my family. Yeah I know it’s just one, but quantity means nothing more than a paper record, and it means a lot to me whatever the quantity may be, heh. Not that I have many friends either, nor that they are aware. Whatever.

So days went on, me once an idiot always an idiot, multimedia assignment got tough, wasted lots of time, me trying to do my best in coming up with the best video I could, in the end we did great I guess. And there was this, Friday I think, where I met her to pass on some CD for this multimedia video editing stuff. Haven’t seen her (as in literally see) for what felt like a very long time. I felt it was good, feelings floodgates.

Ok I admit, I’m lame…

Anyway sometimes I wish I could do something more. I mean, I’m no knight in shining armor but being in this position, won’t anyone would had wanted to be something more too? Someone better than they are, even if it’s just towards that one person while the entire world could see him as a jerk for all he care. This is a department I always fails miserably.

That aside, I‘m grateful for all her helped in the past, since this Electronics 3 subject, those pspice thing as I recall, and for other subjects too, you know those assignment and lab reports (Ah, the memories, wouldn’t trade it for the world). Without it, I’d still probably repeating those subjects with people 2 years my junior, heh. Speaking of which, I think I owe my entire degree to everyone else but me. Besides multimedia, I’ve never been able to do any assignment on my own. Tragical, I know. I mean, I’m clueless about what went on in the assignment for security and database. The only thing I did was created some bogus information to be used in the database. I don’t even know how to perform a ping sweep on an emulated server. All my attempts only results in me doing a scan of my own PC, not the emulated server. My group leader, they guy who seems to be good at everything, I think he saved 4 lives there.

Anyway that’s the round up for this semester. Time just went by so fast, sometimes I wish I could just capture the better moments and stop time.

But that was then. What will next semester bring? I don’t know, but I don’t expect it to be easier. I’m afraid of how it’s gonna be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home