Friday, October 19, 2007

Dear Silent Friend

It's been awhile since I've written anything here. Not that I'm busy or what, it's the holidays anyway, and holidays are never fun for me. I'm feeling bored, empty. The final thoughts that I promise myself I'll pen it down here, still yet to do it as well. I'm trying my best not to be so messed up even while posting here.

I could never wave a magic wand and miraculously uncomplicated my life. Days like this, it just feels so long I had to look for some distraction to keep my mind occupied. And boy did I succeed now I'm somewhat addicted to Civilization 4. It's funny how this game requires some thinking, yet I finds myself more comfortable playing this than some fast pace no-brain action games. Probably I couldn't concentrate, whatever.

I guess sometimes I need to take my mind off from daydreaming about the past. No matter how I indulge myself in it, I can't take myself back to those time and relive it. Dreaming isn't going to change anything.

I don't know if there's anything to look forward to next semester, but still, two more weeks to go. Time keeps moving while I'm still sulking up here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home