Friday, October 12, 2007

Costly Lightning. Damn...

So it's been almost 6 days now I'm without my own PC, just hanging on to this old P3 which surprisingly didn't crash or overheated though I left my PC turned on for as long as I'm awake each day.

Finally, a next step was taken, a few components was burned including the mother board, and I decided to get a whole new system. But this was more like a replacement, and some addition to accommodate my everyday usage requirement.

I did not have gaming in mind at all. The extra CPU and ram is more for other application such as Photoshop, and make life easier generally. The graphic card is a crap for gaming but I don't know, maybe I'm budget conscious this time around, maybe I'll regret it one day.

I just don't have the mood to play any game right now. Gaming is not on my mind when I decided this purchase.

Maybe it was something I done in a hurry, I don't know and I don't think I really did care either. I just wants everything to go back to normal, the way it use to be. This entire 2 weeks has been like a nightmare to me, and for whatever mistakes that I made, I don't think I'll ever forgive myself. I pray that some day others may forgive me, but I don't think I will myself.

Ah well, I really need all the songs that's stuck in my hard disk now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home