Monday, October 08, 2007

Worst End Game Ever

I don't know why but tragically bad luck always strike me at the end of each semester, and I think this time it was very bad. I take part of the blame though.

For the past week or so, I hasn't been the best of a person, I've been this jerk, this complicated person I shouldn't had been, well... I think I messed up pretty badly.

Then came Saturday, that evening as I was leaving for my final exam paper, lightning hit, and before I could say oh shit, everything went silent, my PC got burned, monitor and network switch became a casualty too. How bad the damage was on my system is still unknown, but it certainly isn't just the PSU. The broadband line got served too, good thing it came back on Monday (if only there's any good left).

Now I'm just holding the fort down with my good old Pentium 3 system. There are some artifact on the webpage GUI, abnormalities here there and everywhere, it's not perfect anymore, and I just hope it'd last till my PC is fixed. And boy my weekend felt so lost, so strange, almost miserable.

What happened here once again reminds me how my semester never ends well, the break always start off with something somewhere going wrong. It reminds me, when my internet acted up, I practically couldn't use it for days, with more than 95% packet lost. It wasn't a nice story, and till this day I wish it had never happened, I still do.

But it's been so long since then, I guess I've had my share of great times, memories. Well, I think I've wrote enough about it here.

To think that it all came from my feelings that I developed, is the very same feeling that made me so complicated sometimes, I'm pretty much still unable to handle it the way I should, the way anyone would have. I was lucky, but look at what an idiot I was. Well, I'm so messed up right now.

Oh well, I don't know when my PC will be back, or what will happens even. Till then, I guess I could use this few days to write my final thoughts about this sem, though last sem still sometimes lingers in my mind. It was that good, and just like thought I'd miss it, and I do.

I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight

I miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home