Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pain

It's been almost a week since my back is hurting, god knows what's wrong with it. Sitting up is a pain, but I can't be lying down the entire day, it's damned if I do, damned if I don't.

I guess my exams are going to get messed up again, as per usual, everything getting messed up towards the end of the semester. I owe two of my assignment to my friends, the very same person our entire group owes each time we had an assignment. Pretty much a farcry from my multimedia assignment.

They say don't complain all the time and make a drama out of everything. Well, I wish I could make a drama out of my life, because in a drama, everything ends well and happy. In my real life, it doesn't ends that way.

I'm in pain, and it's probably causing me some frustration, pretty much just me being frustrated at myself, that I'm trying miserably not to be complicated and I don't need another physical pain, and the repercussion is that I made myself into this idiotic annoying person.

Gosh I just wish at the very least, this back ache will just go away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home