Monday, September 17, 2007

It's not suppose to hurt this way.

It's just something in me I'm trying to fix in

But I know I can't let it show, it's nothing anyone would understand
And I know there's no one to talk to about it
That I have to choice but to keep this battle inside of me
And hide it from the world

I can't even pen it down here

It's just my own fault that I'm the way I am, and it's clear that I have to hide this complications away. I do not blame anyone for not understanding it, it's not for them to understand, it's for me not to show it to others, and more importantly, not to show this screwed up complicated side of me to the people I cared for the most. This is because I'm wrong to be this complicated.

It's just tonight I finds it hard to do that, just wish I could talk about it, let it all out.

That's all... I guess least I could is to let that wish out at here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home