Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm just a man. I'm not a hero...

... I'm just a boy who's meant to sing this song.

And indeed I'm just a boy. But am I really a man?

While I am a man physically, sometimes I don't know if I'm a man mentally. It's like there's a part of me that just cannot grows up, that refuse to be mature. I realize that I've always react childishly to situations, never able to keep my head compose and when I started to see clearly again, the damage has been done. This weakness has always been a apart of me for almost forever. And now, I should have grown up, so many mistake has been done I'd thought I'd learn but I never did learn a thing.

I've always think that I have to find the problem in me and fix it before its too late. And its like now, I've finally found the problem. I'm facing it now...

and I don't know what to do...

I guess this will be a part of me I'll always hate. It's not going to be the last time screwing me up, I don't know how long more it will stay with me. Maybe it'll lead me to a solitary life, god knows.

The ironic thing; Me always wanting to love others when I'm hating myself. Peculiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home