Sunday, November 12, 2006

Humiliating amusing

Last night I couldn't fall asleep, I just can't clear my mind. So here I was sitting in front of my PC not knowing what to do.

Somehow I notice the microphone on my headphone, and I though of trying it out. With a simple audio capturing program, let's just say I've capture my own voice, replaying it and laughing at myself silly. I don't know why it just sounds so strange and it reminds me to stay away from any microphone in the future.

But nevertheless, it makes me realize that a mic won't just record humans voice. With a guitar, that microphone and a simple audio editing program, I think I can do some fun stuff to fill my time. I guess this way, it helps me pass the time as well as giving me the much needed distraction.

Though I swear I'll never do another vocal recording.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home