Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Better Something...

Well, it's the weekend already and the holidays are close to its end.

In a way, it sort of heading for a close on a more positive note. Exam results out, I've cleared another 4 papers in this long tiring study life. And um... a couple of good things sort of jabs some positive "energy" into me and I'm glad as I know next semester will, as always, be a very taxing ones. I'm thankful for everything actually.

I just hope that things would gets better slowly as time goes on. It's going to be a bumpy ride no doubt, and nothing is certain at all. Everything and everyone will continue to change.

Maybe there'll be a blessing in disguise down the road, maybe I'll be a better person, maybe things will work out. Or maybe I'm heading for spiral downfall, maybe I'll lose everything. I don't know, no one could tell what the future holds.

But all that I could do is to do what I could, and keeps my fingers cross for any help from any higher beings out there.

Heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home