Monday, October 16, 2006

Time moves on

Confused, disconcert, perplex, bewilded, mystified - A thesaures of emotions when a person feels like standing in the middle of a dark room, not knowing what's going on or what will happens.

Anyway, it's holiday again, as usual. And it kick off with a bang, literally. Broadband went boom again, 2 days taken offline. No surprise there from the local ISP, but what surprise me is the time my broadband goes off. The last time I had my semester break, the broadband went off for almost 4 days, and complicated everything it possibly could.

Sometimes I dont know if I should just let it pass or worry about it. Am I curse? Or is this damn ISP cursed to doom into oblivion, and it was just a coincidence? I dont know, really. I'm not a believer but a part of me keeps asking could there be something that I couldnt bring myself to beliving, or perhaps refuse to?

But I could swear I'll freak out if it happens again. Logic here is that its about 18 weeks since the last break down, and perhaps that's the lifespan of their hardware, whatever. Next semester is a short one, so... I dont want to see this happens again... sigh

Ok, so much on my tragic tale of broadband usage. I'm sleepy now...

This holidays, I dont know what to look foward too. But I sure will be sorry once it's over.

*yawn*... TBC... =.=zZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home