Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Curtains

Another long semester came to an end. It was the 16 week semester, and to be honest, while I was in it, everything just seem to flew pass, so quickly. But now looking back at it, so many things had happened, it was indeed a lengthly timeframe.

So many things had change, and its ironic how during those times, I realize things had changed during then, and now looking at it, it just makes me feels life is all about constant changing. But it's just too bad that we always comes to a point where there is no turning back, no matter how one trys or hope, there was no turning point.

Now to academic, I'm worryingly unworried seeing all my peers now moving foward with their studies, I'm totally lagging. By the end of the year, I'll be officially a 1 year younger computer majoring student, with absolutely no one that I know in this same course with me. Ok yeah, I dont like the alone part, but I should have been worried that I'm lagging behind, but...

Actually last semester was the final semester where I'll be having the same class as some of my friends. By next semester, I'll have 2 friends left, 3rd semester, probably 1 or 2, not all subject as well. Next year, complete solitary classes I'll be having. I've always wonder how it feels like to go to a class sitting alone, not having any friends [no one to help sign my attendence too =( ] well I guess very soon I'll find it out, first hand experience.

In life, we learn about resposibilities and mistake. Once we're a fully mature adult, we'll be able to handle the resposibility part, but learning from mistakes, I think that's a lifetime one. So, some mistakes made here and there, lessons learned the harsh way.

Now that's about it. And to be completely honest, I can't wait for next semester to start. It's only the second day and I'm already feeling so empty and bored. Heheh, guess holidays ain't what it use to felt like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home