Sunday, October 29, 2006

Cold long nights

Lately, it's been raining everday
It feels like it's raning in my head too
And man I feel so cold inside

So raininy nights like this is a perfect night to lay my head down and trying to fall alseep. Sometimes reflecting the day staring blankly at the ceiling. And I must admit there are regrets and things that I wish had been done differently.

I mean, I cant help but to always ask myself would things had been different had I did so and so instead of what I had actually did, or things that I say. Sometimes wishing I do had the chance to do it differently, or say something else, saving whatever that's left.

But hey, actions are always subjected to people's interpretion which is something subjective, therefore it doesnt always shows the real intention, or whatever I felt/mean to others. And words could only go so far sometimes the words that seems perfect always turns out wrong.

It doesn't gets easier each time. And it just makes me more and more affraid of making more mistake, that I can't bring myself to do or say anything, thinking its safer that way.

Well enough of that today. The bad headache I had for the pass couple of days had really brought me down today. Feeling a little feverish and screwed up in my head now.

*puts on one last song before I go to sleep in hopes of dreaming*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home