Thursday, October 26, 2006

Things That I Can Never Say

Sometimes I have this wild thought, feelings actually, that, others can read my mind O.o???

Its like you screw up when you say something to someone, always having problem to find the right words. So, you just keep you opinion to youself, and dang, you screw up again. And you go like, is he/she reading my mind?

Of course in real life the situation is more complicated than that.

Anyway its a pretty lunatic, ludicrous, holy cow shit insanity thought. I mean, it's insane if humans can read other's mind. At the same time, its a pretty scary thought too isnt it, heh.

But there's another side to it. That we could somehow, express ourself to someone in ways that words just fails to say anything.

There are certain things that sometimes I can't say, feelings that I cannot express to someone because I'm simply not in the position to do without changing things. And it's not just in words, sometimes I feel I'm better of keeping the feelings to myself and not let it shown in any way at all. I mean, how are we to show or express something that could potentially jeopardize the situation when we know that time had already changed everything in the wrong direction?

Fact is, its complicated. So maybe if people could just read my mind, they would know all the truth and what I actually feel and stuff like that, leave it up to them then...

And avoid any potential fallout that could worsen things.

But ah, life isnt as easy as that. A prevention of something always equate to the lose of something else. How sad. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home