Saturday, October 21, 2006

The holidays so far...

Been a week going into the breaks, well, so much for the long boring break. 7 days flew by just like that.

I haven't been able to spend it constructively, just playing some games, sleeping (lots of them), thinking, idle heh. The ISP continues to throttle the broadband line, and I'm unable to complete the download of Dawson's Creek season 3, which should had been completed a week ago and me wathing it this week. But thanks to the ISP whom we pay every month and they treat us like a bunch of child, everythings ruined.

And one thing strange is that my extended sleeping time has also sort of giving me more weird dreams. There was once I had this dream about something that actually did happened years ago, during my high school days. Actually it was just a writing contest, a very small one, did by my class english teacher. Actually we all have to submit an essay as our assignment anyway, just that there were prize given and I actually got 3rd place, heh. Now that's nothing phenomenal, its just a small class in a small school, but what's significant about it is that on that day after I woke up, it sort of reminds me that I'm not an all time loser after all.

Sometimes, everybody bleeds the same way, everyone's flawed, no one's perfect. And while I may have a little more flaws than the others, and my life's a little harder than the rest, it doesnt really makes me someone crippled or handicap.

And um, thanks to my dad's accoustic guitar, I've been practicing the song "stay together for the kids" by blink 182 on it. It's a pretty simple song, simple lead with 2 basic power chords only. Now I ain't a good guitarist, and my playing totally ruin the entire song, but it's a good practice for me, in hopes of polishing my playing capabilites in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home