Monday, October 09, 2006

Finished 3 papers, 1 more to go...
But the burdern felt is only like 65% gone. Another 35% more weighted on this final remaning paper.

My motivation is running at a new low now. I just can't bring myself to do any revision. And strange thing is that, I'm just like drifting aimlessly in this space time.

I'm not looking foward to finishing the exam. My breaks has had became more and more of a drag since the last one. No longer as good as it use to be. Days are just so long and quiet. I'm not looking foward to next semester either. Cause that's when I have to face the consequence of my not-properly-done exam.

And this sem, will be the last I'll see of my friends from other majoring, and next sem, the last of em from the same majoring as me. Ok, by any luck, 3rd sem I'll have some friends together with me in a subj or two. Then it's all on my own. Some nice 2 years to look foward too ="(

Not that anyone will miss me anyway lol. Just me, an disillusioned asshead. Maybe I'll cope with being alone very well afterall, who knows...

3 more years... 3 more years....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home