Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Should be sleeping now, but just needed to throw this thoughts out of my head somewhere.

Erm... actually I was about to quote myself here, something off what i posted at lynet, but i thought... well, probably it isnt complicated afterall, at least not for others. I just think that things are complicated for me, because it is me. Maybe I didn't know how to handle certain things, or how to respons. Maybe I'm just too cold of a person after all.

My heart just can't speak itself out anymore.

And I just gotta live with the consequence, trying not to let it destroy me.
There are just some mess we have to live with...


PS:
Any day it'll all be over
Any day there's nothing new
And now I just try to find some hope
To try and hold onto
And it starts again
It'll never end

I'm heavily broken
And I don't know what to do
It just seems like I'm choking
And I can't even move
(What can I do)

Almost giving up on trying
Almost heading for a fall
And now I'm screaming
I've gotta keep on fighting
But then again
It doesn't end

-The Veronicas, Heavily Broken

Finish downloaded their album, heh... after so long since I saw their clip on TV. These girls are great. May not be like Avril Lavigne's punk-ness, but they do rock well =)

The looks and sounds alike btw =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home