Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just another day

Ah well, now that its easier for me to post anything here... i... dont know what to write.

I guess i'm not really a writter person. Even before the age of internet, i never had any personal diary. i guess, the only reason i'm doing this is because i guess one day, i might read back, and either kick myself or laugh silly. I've been blogging here for more than a year, 2 i think, that i dont wanna change to any new blog, despite now taking it off the public view.

Ah, still have a load of assingment due next week. exam's near. In 5 weeks time, this will all be over, its the semester break, and then everything happens on and on again.

But still, this just doesn't feel the same anymore.

BTW i saw someone quoting this today
TIME CHANGES EVERYTHING. CAN WE TURN BACK TIME? =(

I guess, i'm not the only one facing trouble coping with changes. People changes, people grows up... I just wish that, growing up living a life doest have to equate to growing apart....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home