Monday, September 18, 2006

Pressures Not Flattering

Ah, exam's coming, end of semester, the usual strom that never get's easy no matter how many times it comes. Heck each time it does, it only get's harder to take.

I just somehow grow to dislike calculations, i'm just so sick of looking at endless strings of equations, sometimes i wonder why i'm doing what i'm doing. It's all so forced, I'm just doing something that I totally dislike, has no interest and motivation of doing it. I love reading about CPU architecture, operating system structure, but i just hate mathematics to the core. I hate deriving eqations, i hate solving calculus problems.

But ah, what can I do. Its something so complicated that even my parents won't understand. Either that or they just refuse to acknowledge the fact that I am taking something synomous with their vision of whats good for me, but totally agains my will. I just don't know how to make them understand that this is all totally forced, that I can never succed in this, that'll probably make me forever a loser who doesn't bring back phenomenal grades, that I am someone who believes in presuing something that i have interest in, that i have the faith i could comprehend, and not force myself into what the socity dictates best for me.

But here I am, a scholastically inept guy who will forever be branded that way due to his grades.

This exam thing is eating me alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home