Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Finally, after about one and a half month, my graphic card that has been sent for warranty finally arrived. They completely replaced it with a new card, which somehow by default has been clocked at a higher frequency. Well, I guess nothing to complain there. It's great. I mean, for a change, something good actually happened.

Things hasnt been going well ever since my PSU burned, and then everything just went wrong, I mean, everything. The card got burned, and a couple of days later, the printer retired. And, it seems like harsh time just comes one after another. Its like, everything just falls apart.

Well I guess its great to have some positive luck this time. Least I know my life isn't doomed forever to be a test subject on how disasterous human's luck can be, or the elasticty of a human's mind. Well, I dont know, I just feels like if I could trade this for something else, to have something else fixed, I'd rather had that patch up, I can wait for my card, really....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home