Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just Talking To Myself

Well, here I am, staring blankly at the screen. I don't know, why I even log in here...

Anyway, just finish another episode of Dawson's Creek, well the second season actually. Ok well, the only thing I like about that show very much is how philosophical the characters are, besides the occasional sarcasm, man they are classic.

Ah well, it's a little too late for another episode, was suppose to crash in now but, call it insomnia, or my biological clock tuned to New York time, or whatever, I just can't fall asleep. Ah well, not the first time...

Oh yes, about that series, there was a part Joey mention about how people changes, things changes, people grows up, they move away. I guess, it's kinda true. I mean, nothing stays the same, even the good ones sadly. Sometimes, I just wish that if things were to change, I hope it sould change for the better. But instead, this very thing that I appreciated the most, had to change for the worst. Yeah, it's so hillarious isn't it. Well, perhaps fate thinks that my pathetic life is very amusing, and to it's amusement, it makes it worst.

Well I guess, things will never change for me. I'll always be that guy who has no luck in his social life, who can't handle any kind of relationship with anyone, who had always and will always be disillusion with something so good, make him fall for it, and boom, fate comes along and bail every little bit of it out of his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home