Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Life's a Miracle...

This following script was taken from a comic strip titled Calvin and Hobbes.

Calvin: Look, a dead bird.
Hobbes: It must've hit the window.
Calvin: Isn't it beautiful? It's so delicate.
Calvin: Sighhh... Once it's too late, you appreciate what a miracle life is.
Calvin: You realize that nature is ruthless and our existence is very fragile, temporary and precious.
Calvin: But to go on with your daily affairs, you can't really think about it.
Calvin: Which is prbably why everyone takes the world for granted and why we act so thoughtlessly.
Calvin: It's very confusing
Calvin: I suppose it'll all make sense when we grow up.
Hobbes: No doubt.

Ah well, I love taking some time off reading these amusing comic sometimes to just lighten my day. But one thing good about this Calvin and Hobbes comic is sometimes it does have some serious thoughs that are pretty much reflective of our daily life.

One line that got my attention there is that how oftent we don't realize what a miracle life was until it's too late. Everyday we just repeat our same daily routine, day in day out the same hectic life. And before I know it, it's been 3 years since I've started my uni life, and to think about it, there was so much that I've miss, all the things left undone. But well this is life. No one could have told us what the future brings, we just did what we thinks was the best, and there was no looking bad. Sometimes it's just too bad some things doesn't work out, but for every tries that I did, there was not a single one I would regret, nor did I find it a waste of time.

When I was a kid, i never liked my schooling days, always looking foward to long holidays, just letting the days goes by. Ah well, I was young and silly, thinking it would last forever and in the blink of an eye, those schooling days were all but yesterday. And here I am, 3 years away from the rat race. Sometimes it still amaze me how 21 years just went by like that, hah.

Man I really need to do more beneficial things in my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home