Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Saturated

Hmm, so I realize that lately thar's nothing much to blog anymore, and this could only due to 2 reason, that I'm just too lazy to think of anything smart to blog, and that there's nothing out of routine that happens in my life.

It sure felt strange, but I think that after all this year, my life has hit a saturation point, it's sort of like a routine everyday, nothing new. It's like, everyday every morning when I wakes up, I dont look foward to anything. There's only one thing that I have in mind, that is to finish my degree program. Yeah, just let the days goes by, waiting for the exam pressure to kick in, study, get over with the exam, take a break, and a new semester comes in and everything back to the same routine, over and over again.

But hey, I'm not complaining about this =) In a way, I like it. I mean, it's like no worries, no heart ache. Well, probably due to all the beautiful let down, I cease to be adventureous these days. Some things in life, if it isnt mutual, there's no amount of tries can ever turn that around. And yeah, I always read all the wrong signal =)

Well, that's about it. I guess I'll be waiting till the day I life will take another change, another turn. I still keep the faith, not worry about it, but just keep the faith.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home