Monday, July 03, 2006

Whoa, its been so long since I've posted here. Not that I dont have the time, but it's just lack of anything usefull to say here. And whenever I do, I just cant log in at blogger.com. Damn its been so so slow and laggy of late.

Anyway 2 weeks had already pass since this semester started. Nothing special, just another typical semester. Lady luck didnt put her charmed on me either. Instead, I had my labotary session started last week. As always, I'm always one of the earlier group to do so, no matter how they sort the grouping.

Apart from that, well, I'm still trying to tune myself out of holiday mode into academic mode. Manage to reduce the hours spent on online gaming, but still, I find myself doing some other thing but academic stuff. Its so easy to tune out of something that I doesn't like, and to tune into something that I like. The hardest part is to let go something u've wanted so much, despite knowing all odds are agains you.

On a more positive note, I've just newly found a rock band (aren't punk, but arent pop rock either) called New Found Glory (no pun intended). Though it was a bunch of discography (a set of all of their albums), and one album that was most impressive was "Stick and Stones". One of the best thing about them, are of course their lyrics.

Uh, I'll just stop here for now. I stayed up for he Formula 1 race day. Good luck to the Ferrari boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home