Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sick Cycle Carousel

So, the holidays draw to a close, curtains down. But at the back of the stage lays a pile of stinking poo called exam results. Well, it was a big ugly letdown, but I should have known better anyway then to expected anything more than what I got. Somehow I did anyway. Oh well...

Well, sometimes it may seems like I don't care much, but I do have my own target of achivement. I don't come into this uni for no reason. But for every rotten result that I get, it all feels further and further away.

I think the missing part in this is the motivation. Every time i tells myself to try harder next time around, its nothing more than just talk the walk. I fails to walk the talk. Ah, should have do something that I have more interest in than something that was dictated by others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home