Wednesday, July 05, 2006

*cough* *cough*
Sudah makan melampau banyak durian. Celaka betul. Tekak banyak menderita. Mungkin ku telah buat salah sekali lagi, ceh.
*cough*

It's the god damn throat I tell ya....dammit

Ok so I had these one of my most favourite fruit the other day, and the next day I felt like my entire immune system was crushed. I'm feeling better now, but the cough still won't go away. Well, its not like I've taken one too many, but...

My voice doesn't sound right at all as well. No, I'm not singing anything anywhere, but talking isn't nice at all. It felt like my voice box has been blocked up. Ok I know, some might say hey, its not like it makes any different...meh

Ah, that pretty much sums up a very sucky week i had, dragging from last week till now. What's next that will go wrong? Streamyx exchange point in my area get bombed? Have someone hack my IM account again? Or being manipulated again? Ah well, I guess this month just isn't good for me. No, I dont believe in zodiac or think that my fate is being affected by stars that are lightyears away. It just amaze me how sometimes when one thing goes wrong, everything goes wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home