Monday, June 05, 2006

Thus Far

Alright, so now 1 week of this holiday of mine has already gone, and so I asked myself "What had I gain out of it?" Nothing, to be percise. I wanted to do some follow-up on a couple of things, but I end up not doing so. And what about deficit then? Unfortunetly yes. Ah, that's life all about, nothing to gain and so much to loose.

Anyway, for the first time, I felt that I'm really bored during the breaks. I mean, I use to enjoy holidays alot, seriously. It was the only time where just like anyone else, get my mind free of any bugs, sit back and enjoy it. This time around, it's just empty I guess.

Anyway I've already had my good times. It's pretty cool to be honest. For the first time, I felt what I'm suppose to, and it was for real. But I guess, its just too bad it couldn't last. Ya know, sometimes something just doesn't meant to be, no matter how hard we try. At the end of the day, we're just mortal that have no 100% control of what goes on around us.

I can't wait to grad and get the hell out of here. I mean, once you've drop the ball one too many times, its hard not to be defensive and loose hope here. But certainly the grass has gotta be greener on somewhere out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home