Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ONE LAST SWING

Anymore bloggin here is gonna see me ranting over and over again and each time that I do, it only gets worst.

Well, my break went off on a very very bad start. Apart from other minor hiccups, I was once again hit by a typical broadband issue. But when I had it last firday, I'd never imagine in my wildest dream that it's reprecussion would be so much more worst off, one that I've never had before. But what can I say. I had no control over all this circumstances that goes around me. If I could I would trade anything to prevent it.

No, I'm not talking about any internet addiction here. I couldn't care less if I haven't played any online games for ages or go trolling, flamming and spamming at some forum. I dont miss it all that much. But well... Now if anyone ever complains why TmNet gives u such a low up bandwidth for your P2P and crap, wait till you spend those 4 days I had in my shoe, and see how it screws u inside out.

Well, now that I've finally got the connection back, I'm not sure if its anyway different. Its hollow.

But if anything, I only have myself to be blamed for, that I got in too deep.

Anyway, one more thing is that, I love writing, and in this modern age, it actually help me alot on this. Which is why I go foruming, I blog here, I listent to song with great lyrics. But at times like this, I wish I was back in the '80s.

I need a break from all of this and pull myself together again.

And no, incase if anyone's wondering, I did not loose my mind just because I cant do all of that for the pass 4 days. Life's so much more complicated than to waste time spamming at forums or playing games, I can make do without it. =)

Till I blog here again.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home