Friday, August 05, 2005

What a week I had.

This week is my mid sem break, but i guess luck ain't giving me a break.

This fateful week kick off with a broadband problem, which brought me offline for a couple of days. Man it's a wonder how I manage to survive through it. Well, this wasn't the first time as there was once i was offline for 1 week, but heck back then i wasn't so net dependent as i am now. Damn the sufferness is so hard to swallow.

And just as things begin to settle down, I'm hit by a fever today. Ended up spending most of my days hibernating. Sigh.

Comes tomorrow, it'll be friday, the end of the week and unfortunetly, I haven't touch a single book for my revision as I though I should/would do. there goes my mid term break, spending most of my time being idle.

I guess my runs of bad luck never ends, be it during the sem or break. Argh, lady luck, i need a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home