Monday, July 11, 2005

My blog thus far.

Today, when i look back to the first post that i've posted up here, i realize it was dated October 24 of 2004. I was like wow, that's about 10 months ago. It's almost a year I've been doing this, and heck, when i just started, i never thought of if I'd continue blogging after 6 months. This is somewhat amazing for a person like me who oftent get's bored doing the same thing over and over again. Though i must admit that i'm not a real blogger, as I don't update my blog as frequent as i should, and many post here are pretty lame anyway.

But well, I guess the fact there from time to time, there's someone who drop by my blogs let me knows that i'm not always talking to myself all the time. And that fact keeps me blogging till now. I really appreciate those who had drop by to perhaps read a couple of post or so. So, thanks to those who drop by here and/or leave a comment.

Anyway, i realize my post has change alot through out time, as back then was just simple posting about stuff. Now, my post are all so twisted and sometimes absurd. Well, I guess my life did really change since one year ago. But it does goes to show how a twisted person i am on the inside. Oh well, I guess this is growing up.

Anyway, I guess i'll continue to keep this blog up no matter how rare i'll post or how much dust had covered it. Just hope i can find the time to post more oftent.

again, thanks to those who had been here before.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

time flies.
Hmmmmmmm

That should be a new invention!

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home