Wednesday, July 20, 2005

>.<

I sometimes wish that I have a crystal ball that can tells me what'll happens in the future, or at the least the consequence of my action/decisions.

Why? Coz i somehow just feel that i have many regrets in my life, one too many. And each time this shit happens, I just thought to myself, if only i knew it would be this way. If only i knew.....yeah, if only.

So, all of this somehow made me think more and more each time i'm making an important decision or action. Regrets have becomes a phobia to me. Each and every steps i take, i'm so worried that it'll be a mistake. I guess i did it a little too much, that it begins to change me, for the worst unfrotunetly. Sometimes, i might becomes to conservative, to over protective, that i became like a cold person, while in actual fact, i didn't meant to be cold at all.

Oh well, i guess that's life. We'll never know it's mistake till we made it. Till we loose something we treasured so much. Anyway, the only crystal ball that i can use is my brains. Learn from my pass mistake and prevent making the same mistake next time around.

My crystal ball is telling me that i should stop here and get some sleep, else I'll be starting to crap here and by the next morning, my face will look like a panda bear, literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home