Friday, July 08, 2005

Bumping this site

Wow, it's been sometime since i've had anything posted up here. Well, not that I don't have the time, but my mind is just simply dry of anything. Sometimes the thoughs comes endlessly that I dunno what to choose to post up here, but when my mind goes straight again and i have second thoughs about it, well, it all just fades away. I had to simply dismiss it as usless stuff, of stuff that i cannot post up here, it'll just make this site looks ugly anyway. And I'll oftent end up empty handed. Duh.

Well, perhaps my mind doesn't have enough capacity to think right now anyway. there's just too much i have to deal with. Among those was one of the thoughest academic related decision i had to make. Now i just hope to get it all settled by the end of next week. and with the assignments creeping up, i cant just sit back and do nothing. But is time on my side?

Anyway, tomorrow night i might be going for a movie with my friends. Well, hope that will give me a break from all the fuss of life. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home