Sunday, August 07, 2005

Gender discrimination...

This happens in online games, where the players are all real humans, as I've learned recently.

I'm a player of a online MMORPG game called Maple Story, which currently have many players in it. And here's what happend

First of all, I created a female character, simply because it was said that female's armor are cheaper as compared to male (there, a first sign of discrimination) as many of my guys friend did. And while I was at it, i though, why not make it real? And so I went with a feminine name, and simply choosed CuteCindy, in hopes that it does sound feminine XD.

Now lets look at the number of friends I have.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have a total of 16 user in my buddy list. Keep in mind only 3 of those are friends whom I knew and I added them. The rest are all others who randomly add me.

Now let's see what my the other male character has.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pathetic.
It speaks for itself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

Haha !

Buaya !!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Garry said...

I was too free i guess =P

Anyway i do play that game with 2 characters. I realize tht my female charater is such a attention magnet, just chat a few lines and u'll have someone adding u. More oftent are players who spare the time to hit F2 button, whice make the smile expression, no matter how busy they are.

My male character, it's invisible.

XD

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home