Saturday, August 06, 2005

Addiction

Oh well, no addiction is good, but my addiction to music is very, erm...strange i'd say. When I'm addicted to a song, I'll oftent play it few times in a day. Not that my HDD is lack of MP3 files. But lately I find myself playing this few song over and over again.

Well, here' are my latest addiction:

1. Everybody's Fool
by Evanescence
This song has gotta be one of their best I've ever heard. It's not just the meaningful lyrics, the complete song itself is at its best. I just ove the guitar arrangement. And Amy Lee has had one of the best female vocal in rock besids Avril Lavigne.
This particular line caught my attention most:
Perfect by nature
Icons of self indulgence
Just what we all need
More lies about a world that
Never was and never will be...


2. Back Home
by Yellowcard
This song is kinda nice, somesort of slower mordern rock. Well, the band itself is good, almost all of the song off their album Ocean Avenue are good, but this has to be the best. I don't really think it's a emo song BTW
Don't know what I was looking for when I went home
I found me alone
And sometimes I need someone to say, "You'll be all right. What's on your mind?"
But the water's shallow here and I am full of fear
And empty handed after two long years


3. Here's To The Night
by Eve 6
Another slow song, nothing special, just love to listent to it. Sometiems I find this song kinda easy my pain at harder times XD
Here's to the nights we felt alive
Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry
Here's to goodbye tomorrow's gonna come too soon


Well, till i get hooked up on other songs, i guess those song will be on my hard drive for sometimes. I do have back up copies actually XD
Oh yeah, Avril's latest single Fall To Pieces is kinda good too. Boy, why am I into female rockers these day...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home